We are using Bridgeport in Agawam, Ma and are very pleased. We ship materials to and from using UPS and it has worked well.

Ellen Williams

From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Andree Rathemacher
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 10:52 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] New England Bindery Companies

Hi all,

Ridley's Book Bindery in Ithaca, NY is going out of the library binding business.

Can people share any recommendations for other binderies in the North East? There was one (not to be named) that we had problems with in the past. I'm looking for recommendations of binderies that people have been happy with. (Not that there are that many choices left!)

Thanks in advance,
andree

--
Andrée Rathemacher
Associate Professor / Head, Acquisitions