I'm very disappointed that the Backserv list is still not working correctly, and we've had no updates from the Swets representative either since her initial e-mail.

Another example of the corporate big wigs taking our money and running.

Melinda J. Shedlarz

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Birdie MacLennan <bmaclenn@uvm.edu> wrote:
 Last week, on Dec. 28, the following messages were posted to serialst re. backserv. -bml

Subject: Re: Backserv list
From: Christine Stamison <cStamison@US.SWETS.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 12:04:36 -0500

As some may or may not know, Swets recently moved its US Office before the holiday. Unfortunately, the server on which Backserv is hosted did not come up correctly. We are in the process of trouble-shooting the issue and we hope to have the service running smoothly shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Christine Stamison