From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Resseguie
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 2:35 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] secondary vendors

Hi all,

I’m wondering if anyone out there uses a secondary vendor for titles that are direct-order only.  Ebsco provides us with the bulk of our subscriptions but we’d like to deal with as few entities as possible so if there’s one place to purchase those Ebsco can’t provide I’d love to know.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Liz Resseguie

Technical Services Librarian

Paul Smiths College