From: "Katy Ginanni" <ksginanni@EMAIL.WCU.EDU>
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 10:46:13 AM
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Backserv?

Just because a company is in business to make a profit (most of them are; it’s kind of the point of capitalism) does not make them unethical.  What you say here borders on the libelous.  You should more carefully consider what you post in a public forum.

Katy G.

Katy Ginanni, Collection Development Librarian

President, NASIG

Hunter Library, Western Carolina University

176 Central Drive

Cullowhee, NC 28723

ksginanni@email.wcu.edu

828-227-3729 office