No but I believe Northern Ky University’s dean has developed a library staff certification program. You might contact Arne Almquist.

Connie foster

Connie Foster, Professor and Head, Dept. of Library Technical Services

WKU Libraries, 1906 College Heights Blvd.#11067, Bowling Green KY 42101-1067

connie.foster@wku.edu         tel: 270-745-6151          fax: 270-745-3958

TopSCHOLAR® digitalcommons.wku.edu and SelectedWorks (works.bepress.com)

Editor, Serials Review : Author submissions: http://ees.elsevier.com/serrev/

Past Chair, Continuing Resources Section, ALCTS/ALA 2010/11

               "Creating Information Possibilities"