Hi Ali,

I offer my withdrawn issues to other colleges and institutions via listservs such as backmed, backserv and DEU.  This reduces the amount to be recycled somewhat.  Our school has a contract with Piranha, which shreds and recycles them.  I do not know how much they charge, but our school started to use them when our other waste hauler proved too expensive NOT to reduce our waste by recycling.

We started out the summer withdrawing a lot, but now we are in our new FY and that has moved to the back burner for me for the next few weeks.

Good luck.

Karen Bolton

Serials Librarian

bolton@msoe.edu