From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Platkowski, Melissa
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 4:30 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] FW: Taylor & Francis.

We’re NOT having the Pakistan problem.  Sounds like crossed IP’s or something.

Are those of you having trouble using SFX?  I just had a thought – wondering if it’s only certain SFX targets having problems.  We exclusively use the generic INFORMAWORLD_TAYLOR_FRANCIS_JOURNALS_COMPLETE target.  We’re still on SFX 3.0 for another 2-3 weeks.

Melissa Platkowski

Electronic Resources Librarian
David A. Cofrin Library
University of Wisconsin-Green Bay