From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] on behalf of Stephen Clark [sdclar@WM.EDU]
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 8:30 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Program : Current Trends in E-Journals

CURRENT TRENDS IN E-JOURNALS

The Serials and Electronic Resources Interest Group (SERIG) of ACRL/New England Chapter invites you to join your Serials/E-Resources Colleagues from the New England area for a half-day program on "Current Trends in E-Journals" with three guest speakers at:

Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Griffin Building (6th Floor), 670 Huntington Ave., Boston, Massachusetts 02115

Thursday, August 18, 2011, 9:00-1:00 (continental breakfast and networking 9-9:30, program begins at 9:30)

SPEAKERS:
Lois Bacon, Director, Publisher Services at EBSCO
E-Journals: the vendor & publisher perspective

Deborah Lenares, Manager, Acquisitions & Resources-Sharing, WellesleyCollege
Alternatives to Subscriptions: Trial and error at Wellesley College

Janet Belanger Morrow, Head, Resource Management, Northeastern University Libraries
Trends in Licensing and Related Copyright: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

There is no charge for this program but we ask that you register because space is limited and we need to know how many people to expect.

Full information about the program, directions, transportation, parking, and registration: http://acrlnec.org/node/77

We hope to see you there!

SERIG Co-Chairs: Helen Aiello, Wesleyan University and Margaret Lourie, Lourie Library Consulting
Program Host: Joanne Doucette, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

--
Sarah Hutton
Head, Undergraduate Teaching and Learning Services