From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Andree Rathemacher
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 7:18 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] wanted: citations on e-journal preference

Hi Colleagues,

I'm looking for citations to any studies, literature reviews, etc. that document that students and/or faculty prefer to access journals in online format. I'm aware of the Ithaka faculty survey and some articles by Tenopir, but I'm having trouble finding other recent, solid sources.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Please respond off-list.

andree

--
Andrée Rathemacher
Professor / Head, Acquisitions