From: Christina McCawley <cmccawley@WCUPA.EDU>
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Comparing tiltes in databases
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU

You could do it easily if you subscribe to SerialsSolutions.

Christina McCawley
West Chester University
West Chester, PA 19383
610-436-2656

From: Susan Oxford <susan.oxford@YAHOO.CA>
Sender: "SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum" <SERIALST@list.uvm.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 07:19:45 -0700
To: <SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU>
ReplyTo: "SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum" <SERIALST@list.uvm.edu>
Subject: [SERIALST] Comparing tiltes in databases

Helo
I'm not sure if this question has already been adddressed by this group.

I have been asked to compare journal titles in our 70 databases for overlap. Assuming that each databases has a conservative guess of 5,000 journal titles would mean there are 350,000 journal titles to compare.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I would go about performing this request?

Thanks in advance,

Susan Oxford