From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Johanna Riordan
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 3:38 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Philadelphia Inquirer Saturday edition

Yes, we are right outside of Philly, so we have a local carrier, and we get all seven editions per week.

I don't have any insight to offer about how to get it farther away from Philly, but it is published in print on Saturdays.  Maybe someone else has information?

Johanna Riordan

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 2:42 PM, Ken Siegert <ken.siegert@fandm.edu> wrote:

We were told that they will only deliver if it is home delivery.  Our local distributor told us that they can't get it any more.

Johanna, perhaps you are getting it because you are just outside of Philly?

----------

Ken Siegert

Acquisitions Assistant

Electronic Resources & Periodicals / U.S. Documents

Shadek-Fackenthal Library

Franklin & Marshall College

P.O. Box 3003

Lancaster, PA  17604-3003

Phone -     (717) 291-4219

Fax -     (717) 291-4160

On Oct 25, 2011, at 2:23 PM, Johanna Riordan wrote:

It is indeed.  We get a print edition seven days a week.

Half of what arrives on Saturday is part of the Sunday edition, but there is indeed a Saturday print edition.

Johanna Riordan

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 2:09 PM, Kathryn Dalius <kdalius@bucknell.edu> wrote:

Is the Philadelphia Inquirer newspaper still publishing a PRINT edition on Saturdays?

Kathryn A. Dalius
Library Technical Assistant Serials
Bertrand Library Serials Dept
Library & Information Technology
Bucknell University
Lewisburg, PA  17837

PH  (570) 577-1663
FAX (570) 577-3313
kdalius@bucknell.edu

--
Johanna L. Riordan
Collection Management and Metadata Services