Hello, everyone.  I have added the JSTOR Early Journal Content to our ERM, which will be accessible through our A to Z list, link resolver, and online catalog.  This is how we handle all journals whether we pay for subscriptions or not.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

--
Barbara M. Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian

On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 16:06:17 -0500, Anne Giffey <agiffey@KNOX.EDU> wrote:

Greetings:
I'd be interested in hearing if (and how) your library will be providing access to the newly announced JSTOR "Early Journal Content".  For example, will you provide access via your link resolver, add holdings to your local catalog and/or OCLC, etc?
Thank you.
--
Anne Giffey, 309-341-7483
agiffey@knox.edu

Subject: JSTOR Announces Free Early Journal Content
From: Sarah Glasser <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 13:28:02 -0400
JSTOR announced today it is making journal content published prior to 1923 in the United States and prior to 1870 elsewhere freely available to anyone, anywhere in the world.  This “Early Journal Content” includes discourse and scholarship in the arts and humanities, economics and politics, and in mathematics and other sciences.  It includes nearly 500,000 articles from more than 200 journals.

Read more: http://about.jstor.org/participate-jstor/individuals/early-journal-content