Hi,

I found 2 titles after “O” in our journal list.

One title is a title change issue:

“Product R&D” changed to “Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Product Research and Development”

This title is in the second column under “Legacy Magazines”:

Today’s Chemist at Work

See http://pubs.acs.org/action/showPublications?display=journals

Hope this helps,

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian

Tutt Library, Colorado College

diane.westerfield@coloradocollege.edu

(719) 389-6661

(719) 389-6082 (fax)