>>  I like the "old" days, when Jstor gave you the OCLC number for each title directly on the journal's Jstor page.  It made life a lot easier.

I don’t know if this is helpful, but you can still get the OCLC numbers for JSTOR titles you subscribe to. If you go to   http://about.jstor.org/, click on CONTENT & COLLECTIONS, then on the linked portion of “Download a delimited list of Titles Available at My Institution.  Download the file, open in Excel and navigate to the field catalog_identifier_oclc.  You can keep a copy of this on your computer to refer to when needed.

Hope this helps,

Sally

Sarah (Sally) Glasser

Serials/Electronic Resources Librarian