We have e-books turned on in Serials Solutions. And we are using Summon so they are there as well. Some e-book packages are presented on our databases list.

We just discovered that e-book titles are not part of our new books page (http://library.umkc.edu/newacq/newtitles.html) but we are working on getting that remedied.

Buddy Pennington

Director of Collections and Access Management

University of Missouri - Kansas City

304 Miller Nichols Library

800 East 51st Street

Kansas City, MO  64110