Hi Anor,

It’s not enough to close the predictive component—it must be deleted. If there is any component attached to the line item, then the line item will remain “approved” and won’t let you receive it.

We get around this by creating dummy POs for the purpose of the prediction only with 0 dollar amounts.

Good luck!

Julia

Julia Corrice

Rakow Research Library