From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Coakley, Lynn
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 9:47 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] vendor question

hi all:

A colleague at a neighboring college asked me for information about periodicals vendors besides Ebsco of which they are a customer.  Apparently an audit turned up the fact that there are other vendors that are cheaper.  Personally, I think the agony of getting titles transferred from one vendor to another is not worth the lesser cost, but that's my opinion.

I told her I would ask this list for ideas of a different periodicals vendor that you love (or that you hate), I'd love to have that info.

Thanks

Lynn

--

Lynn Coakley