As a point of information, all three of the major subscription agents – EBSCO, Harrassowitz and Swets – should be considered international vendors, since all three have offices in various parts of the world. Those regional offices allow them easier contact with publishers in countries other than the U.S.

I don’t know about smaller agents such as WT Cox, Basch, and Wolper.

Katy G.

Katy Ginanni, Collection Development Librarian

Hunter Library, Western Carolina University

176 Central Drive

Cullowhee, NC 28723

ksginanni@email.wcu.edu

828-227-3729 office

I’ll be attending the NASIG conference June 7-10 in Nashville, TN! Will you?