Hi, Dennis and others –

The answer to your question is, “None.”

This has been a pet peeve of mine for a while now.  NAPC hasn’t filmed since the 2008 volume, because Consumer Reports won’t work with them to do that.  I just called their magazine toll-free number with this query and was directed to the corporate (Consumers Union) office.  The man I spoke with, Patrick, said that as far as he knows they have no plans to reinstate the microform option.  I explained that this is a title held by most libraries, public and academic; that subscribing to individual periodical databases is expensive in staff time as well as money; thus many libraries would like to receive the microform.  He says they listen to their subscribers’ requests, so he’s willing to pass along all inquiries along this line.

Given that, I hope that all of you who want microform for Consumer Reports will call 914 378-2300 with your requests.

Unless they do something soon, I guess I’m going to have to start binding it.

Lynne N. Weaver

Serials Coordinator

Lipscomb Library

Randolph College

Founded as Randolph-Macon Woman's College

2500 Rivermont Avenue

Lynchburg, VA  24503

434 947-8396

434 947-8134 Fax