This is the reply when I inquired about an app.

At this time, there is no institutional option for the Ipad.  Individuals with their own subscription to The Chronicle, can download our Ipad editions at no extra cost if they have a free Chronicle.com account.  All other individuals must pay either for a single issue or an Ipad-only subscription.  And those transactions are with the Apple Store and do not involve The Chronicle.

At this time, a site license does not include any special privileges involving our Ipad edition.  However, senior management is discussing this issue, and I believe a decision will be made early next year.  As soon as one is made, I’ll get back to you.

Maureen K. Morgan

Head of Electronic and Continuing Resources

Berry College

Memorial Library

2277 Martha Berry Hwy.

Mount Berry, GA  30149