Information on this webpage<http://www.ala.org/lita/ital/>

Information Technology Association (LITA), a division of the American Library Association.  It is a perquisite of membership in LITA.

Information Technology and Libraries publishes material related to all aspects of libraries and information technology, including digital libraries, metadata, authorization and authentication, electronic journals and electronic publishing, telecommunications, distributed systems and networks, computer security and intellectual property rights, technical standards, geographic information systems, desktop applications, online catalogs and bibliographic systems, optical information systems, software engineering, universal access to technology, futuristic forecasting, library consortia, vendor relations, and technology and the arts.

ITALica , the ITAL blog, was created in August 2008 to facilitate a dialog between readers of ITAL and its authors and editors. Articles appearing in ITAL will be open for discussion for a period of time after the publication of each issue. ITALica is open to all readers of ITAL.

Authors interested in submitting an article to ITAL should go here

<http://ejournals.bc.edu/ojs/index.php/ital/about>

for more information and a link to the online submission system..

ITAL tables of contents and abstracts where available begins with volume 1, 1982. With volume 15, no. 4, the full text of some articles and columns are included.

Beginning with volume 23, no.2, the complete full text of each issue is available in both HTML and PDF formats.

JOLA , the Journal of Library Automation, was the predecessor of ITAL. Volumes 1 - 14 appeared 1968 - 1981. We are pleased to be able to offer the Tables of Contents and many abstracts here.

Kathy Renner | Serials and Electronic Resources Coordinator

Reeves Library | Westminster College  | 501 Westminster Avenue | Fulton, MO 65251

(573) 592-5248 | Kathy.Renner@westminster-mo.edu