From: Jill Emery <jill.emery@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Wiley
To: "SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum" <SERIALST@list.uvm.edu>

Hi All,

Here is a link to the Transfer Code of Practice. Wiley states they are an endorsing publisher.

http://www.uksg.org/transfer

While this is a voluntary code adoption, it is reasonable to ask for Wiley how they qualify as endorsing this practice when establishing charges for access made previously available to libraries.

Jill

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 11:57 AM, Mike saunders <MSaunders@gallery.ca> wrote:

Have you ever heard of “Perpetual access? It might be an issue for us if we discontinue online subscriptions in the future. We have a few Ingenta subscriptions too don’t we? Maybe those links will not work soon.

Mike Saunders,

Serials Officer,

National Gallery of Canada

380 Sussex Drive