Sally,

We also look at the cost per use not just the number of downloads.

Rena Sheffer

(Ms.) Rena Sheffer, M.L.S.
Associate Professor
Electronic Journals Coordinator
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Library
4301 West Markham St.,#586
Little Rock, AR  72205
telephone: 501-686-6747  fax: 501-686-6745
shefferrenaa@uams.edu