EJS is still working for my institution.  I’ve looked at a few journals and so far have authenticated through to the publisher website, rather than accessing PDFs directly on EJS.

Unproxied, the link is:  http://ejournals.ebsco.com/home.asp

--

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian

Tutt Library, Colorado College

diane.westerfield@coloradocollege.edu

(719) 389-6661

(719) 389-6082 (fax)

From: Susan Oxford <susan.oxford@YAHOO.CA>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 13:28:49 -0700
To: <SERIALST@list.uvm.edu>
Subject: [SERIALST] EBSCO EJS ejournals

Hello

We are currently cleaning up our list of databases and I am looking at EBSCO EJS ejournals. In my opinion, it looks like this services is no longer offered by EBSCO. I am waiting for a call from EBSCO but I realize they are probably busy.

Is EBSCO EJS ejournals a service no longer provided by EBSCO?

Thank you for your help,

Susan Oxford

Susan Oxford

Northern Lakes College

Alberta, Canada

may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message.