Several vendors will provide “boilerplate” RFPs. Of course, those are written to favor their own companies. J

But you could always pull out language that you like and put into your own RFP.

Katy G.

Katy Ginanni, Collection Development Librarian

Hunter Library

Western Carolina University

176 Central Drive

Cullowhee, NC 28723