From: Bluhm-Stieber, Hella
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 1:01 PM
Subject: [SERIALST] How to get usage statistics for "Journal of Family Practice"

Hello all,

I am trying to get usage statistics for "Journal of Family Practice", but there are not on Highwire. I searched the journal website and could not find it. I also contacted the publisher but have not heard back.

I would be very grateful if you could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Hella

Hella Bluhm-Stieber, MLIS, AHIP

Medical Librarian

M.J.Chatton Medical Library

Santa Clara Valley Health & Hospital System

751. S. Bascom Ave.

San Jose, CA 95128

(408) 885-5654

Fax (408) 885-5655

hella.bluhm-stieber@hhs.sccgov.org

NEW Library Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am - 1 pm, closed Saturday-Sunday and County Holidays

NOTICE: This email message and/or its attachments
may contain information that is confidential or restricted.
It is intended only for the individuals named as recipients
in the message. If you are NOT an authorized recipient,
you are prohibited from using, delivering, distributing,
printing, copying, or disclosing the message or content to
others and must delete the message from your computer.
If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender by return email.

* You are subscribed to the SERIALST listserv (Serials in Libraries discussion forum)
* For additional information, see SERIALST Scope, Purpose and Usage Guidelines.