Hi, Greg,

I get phone calls and emails from Accucoms fairly regularly and have learned to ignore them.  I’m never sure if a publisher has actually hired them to check up on whether I’ve renewed certain titles or not, but I don’t bother to reply—my journal account managers and my subscription agent are the people I need to spend time conversing with when it comes to renewals.

Best,

Joanne

Joanne V. Romano, MLS

Licensing and Serials Librarian