Wert, on Beverly’s list, has given us very good service.

Meg Mitchell

Logue Library/Chestnut Hill College Philadelphia, PA USA

From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Beverly Geckle
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 12:45 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Bindery companies

We currently use HF Group but had to find some others for our competitive bid process. Beverly

ACME BOOKBINDING

CAMPBELL-LOGAN BINDERY, INC.

GRIMM BOOK BINDERY, INC.

WERT BOOKBINDING, INC.

Beverly J. Geckle
Serials & Government Documents Librarian
Walker Library / Middle Tennessee State University
P.O. Box 13 /Murfreesboro, TN 37132
beverly.geckle@mtsu.edu
615-904-8519