From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of McCawley, Christina
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 12:54 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Revista Iberoamericana

Jeanette,

What ILS do you have?  Do you have an automatic report on e-access subscriptions or does the student do it manually?  Maybe it comes from EBSCOnet.  Please let me know how you do it.

The weird thing is: I checked our access and we do have access to July-Sept. 2012, but not to Jan.-June 2012.  No idea why that is.

Christina McCawley

West Chester University

West Chester, PA 19383

cmccawley@wcupa.edu