Yes! Thank you!

From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Charles King
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 2:18 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] MFHD question

I’m very new to Horizon, but are you suggesting a means of Horizon utilizing the 853 fields to establish the prediction patterns?  I was told there was no way to do that, but it would save us a lot of effort, as we just began using the Serials module, and transferred data from another vendor who only provided the MARC records on the transfer.

Charles L. King

Serials Librarian

Hawaii State Library

Hawaii State Public Library System