From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Rachel Fleming
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 9:08 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Open Access Journal Hosting Software

Colleagues,

Does your university run, manage, or host open access ejournals?  I am part of a group developing some guides for our university and we are interested in finding out what other universities are doing.

What software do you use to manage your open access ejournals?  What kind of support (technical and logistical) do you provide folks running or interested in starting ejournals?

Thanks!

Rachel Fleming

Serials Librarian

Hunter Library

Western Carolina University

176 Central Drive

Cullowhee, NC 28723

rfleming@wcu.edu

828.227.3728 office

828.227.7380 fax

--
Rachel Fleming, MLS

* You are subscribed to the SERIALST listserv (Serials in Libraries discussion forum)
* For additional information, see SERIALST Scope, Purpose and Usage Guidelines.