Hmm … I got the same call, however, mine are going up more than $10,000.

--Dana

Dana Belcher

Asst Library Director

East Central University

Linscheid Library

1100 E. 14th St.

Ada, OK 74820

580-559-5564

580-421-1921 (cell)

580-436-3242 (fax)

dbelcher@ecok.edu

East Central University's mission is to foster a learning environment in which students, faculty, staff, and community interact to educate students for life in a rapidly changing and culturally diverse society. Within its service area, East Central University provides leadership for economic development and cultural enhancement.