We also have used digital microfilm from Proquest and have very similar experience to Rosana.   We have subscribed to Wall Street Journal and New York Times.  We are actually canceling our subscriptions because of low usage but the quality of the product seems to be fine.  I certainly prefer it to using the actual film.

Marcella Lesher

Professor/Periodicals Librarian

Blume Library

St. Mary’s University