Wow.  I’m not sure how much help it would be, but I’d be tempted to check with the post office as well.

Our copies arrive in pristine condition 99% of the time.

As do our newspapers, almost 0 of which are wrapped.

Sincerely,

Jeanette Skwor, hoping she has not just jinxed the shape of her arriving materials for the next millenium

Cofrin Library, Serials Dept.

2420 Nicolet Drive

Green Bay, WI  54311-7003

(920) 465-2670