Hi:

Restricting to 1998-2003, I find three possible hits in Scopus:

Alexy, K.J.a b e f , Brunjes , K.J.a c e g , Gas s ett, J.W.a d e h , Miller, K.V.a i

Continuous remote monitoring of gopher tortoise burrow use

(2003) Wildlife Society Bulletin, 31 (4), pp. 1240-1243. Cited 4 tim es .

Stevenson, D.J.a , Dyer, K.J.a b , Willis-Stevenson, B.A.a c

Survey and monitoring of the eastern indigo snake in Georgia

(2003) Southeastern Naturalist, 2 (3), pp. 393-408. Cited 9 times.

Parasites of eastern indigo snakes (Drymarchon corals couperi) from Florida, U.S.A.

(2000) Comparative Parasitology, 67 (1), pp. 124-128. Cited 7 times.

Hope that helps,

Maureen

Maureen E. Herraghty

Director of Library Services