I have not actually looked at Amazon for this, but unless they actually list separate pricing, I would have to assume that all pricing is for individuals, and not meant for institutions.  Which would mean that you would not be in compliance with the publishers, which could lead to some nasty repercussions.

Just a thought,

Susan

Susan Andrews

Serials Librarian