From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Crank, Richard L.
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:09 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Rolling Stone (0035-791X) iss. 1172/1173

We only got one copy, but p. 5 explains that, because of the cover story (“50 Greatest Hip-Hop Songs …”), they published the issue w/ 4 different covers. I can’t remember the details, but if my memory is correct, they or another popular magazine did the same thing a few years ago.

Rich Crank
Serial Records Team, Acquisitions/Serials Dept.
KU Libraries

University of Kansas
(785) 864-8944
rcrank@ku.edu