Yes, I agree with Judith’s comments.  The service charge is well worth it to me as EBSCO keeps my titles in the loop thru A to Z, EJS reports, and EBSCOnet.  I, too, only have about 300 titles but could not imagine going back to direct orders.  It would be a nightmare, and I don’t have the staff to do it.

--Dana

Dana Belcher

Asst Library Director

East Central University

Linscheid Library

1100 E. 14th St.

Ada, OK 74820

580-559-5564

580-421-1921 (cell)

580-436-3242 (fax)

dbelcher@ecok.edu

East Central University's mission is to foster a learning environment in which students, faculty, staff, and community interact to educate students for life in a rapidly changing and culturally diverse society. Within its service area, East Central University provides leadership for economic development and cultural enhancement.