Our experience has been wonderful.  We went with Cox in 2008.  We got lost in the shuffle when our Ebsco office closed and moved operations to Denver.  By the time they closed the Denver office and moved our account to Birmingham I was done.  I was looking for customer service when I went with W.T. Cox and that is exactly what we got.  They are always quick to respond to my inquiries and always willing to help anyway they can.  I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Sandra Thomas

Assistant Professor

Serials/Electronic Resources & ILL Librarian

Southeastern Oklahoma State University

1405 N. 4th PMB 4189

Durant, OK 74701-0609

580.745.2933