From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Ham, Deb L.
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:26 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society

If anyone has electronic holdings of the current volume (v. 225 no. 1057 ) Memoirs of the AMS, could you please email me? It looks like the AMS has reissued a piece that it issued in print (v. 164 no. 782) back in 2003. OCLC only has a record for the old volume/issue with no notes and no updates of the record 51923587 since 2011. I am puzzled why the record was not updated or why an electronic edition record was not created. RAL now has both the print and the electronic edition, but I don’t want to annotate the print record and confuse the patrons with two different numberings.

Any assistance appreciated!

Deb Ham

Serials Associate

Reinert Alumni Memorial Library

Creighton University

Omaha, NE 68178

dldham@creighton.edu

* You are subscribed to the SERIALST listserv (Serials in Libraries discussion forum)
* Have questions or need help? Contact: SERIALST-REQUEST@LIST.UVM.EDU
* For additional information, see SERIALST Scope, Purpose and Usage Guidelines.