The Charleston Advisor just published a review on BrowZine.

Here is the citation information:

TI: BrowZine
AU: Lux, Vera
JN: The Charleston Advisor
PD: October 2013
VO: 15
NO: 2
PG: 22-25(4)
PB: The Charleston Company
IS: 1525-4011

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Geller, Marilyn <mgeller@lesley.edu> wrote:

We use BrowZine at Lesley.  We’ve found that faculty and graduate students love it.  It’s visually appealing, does the best job of replicating browsing in the physical environment, and is simple yet comprehensive to use.

If you show potential users your bookshelf, they will immediately look for the search box.  If you show them journals titles that they would care about instead, they fall in love almost immediately!

Marilyn Geller
Collection Management Librarian
Lesley University Library
29 Everett Street