Chattanooga, TN 37403
charlie-remy@utc.edu
Tel. 423-425-4470

On Oct 31, 2013, at 9:47 AM, Kelsie Crawford <kcc@UGA.EDU> wrote:

I am having to update all the urls is SFX. For example, with the title Management Science -

From: http://mnsc.informs.org/archive

To: http://pubsonline.informs.org/loi/mnsc

Kelsie Crawford
Electronic Resources Assistant
Acquisitions & Serials Services
Univ. of Georgia Libraries
Athens, GA

From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] on behalf of HACKETT, SHARON [shacket1@KENT.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 9:16 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Informs ejournals migrate from Highwire Press to Atypon

We do not have a proxy, but we are having trouble with INFORMS journals when we try to access through our catalog.  We have no trouble accessing through the journal finder or directly on the web, but we are getting a blank screen when we try to gain access through our catalog.

Sharon K. Hackett, J.D., M.L.I.S.
Serials/ ERM Librarian, Assistant Professor
Kent State University Libraries
1125 Risman
Kent, Ohio  44242
330-672-4516