I also recommend SCCTP. I attended SCCTP cataloging workshops – one was a NASIG pre-conference, I forget what the other was. But they were in about  2006, and I attended the Electronic Serials Cataloging Workshop and the Basic Serials Cataloging Workshop. Both were excellent and lasted I think ½ day or a whole day. When the site is back up, you might be able to see when/where more are scheduled or if they’re now offered online.

CONSER Serials Cataloging Cooperative Training Program see: http://lcweb.loc.gov/acq/conser/scctp/

-Liane

Liane Taylor

Continuing Resources Librarian

Texas State University
Albert B. Alkek Library

601 University Drive San Marcos TX 78666

ltaylor@txstate.edu 512.245.2643