Hi Robin,

At one point, I believe we had a special load table just for the Serials Solutions delete file. But somehow over the years, it got corrupted, copied over, deleted or something. What I do now is the same procedure Martha Rice Sanders described recently on the IUG list: I would load this 'delete' file in Data Exchange [using our regular Serials Solutions load table], checking off 'use review files.' I would then go into Review Files, pick an empty list and click on 'Copy', scroll to the bottom and select my file of 'delete' MARC records. I'd then go to Delete Records and delete them [bibs + all attached records].

This is probably not any fewer steps than what you are doing now, but thought I’d share anyway.

Best,

Lori

Lori R. Fenton

Technology Librarian [Systems Admin./Electronic Resources/Serials]

Washburn University Mabee Library

1700 SW College Avenue

Topeka KS 66621

Ph. 785.670.1984