From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Tansy Matthews
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 2:37 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] How to find out where a periodical is indexed?

Hello,

I have a “newbie” question…

I haven’t been working specifically  with serials for long but I have always depended on Ulrich’s to find out where a periodical is indexed. I no longer have access to Ulrich’s – where else can I get that information?

Many, many thanks,

Tansy

-------

Tansy Matthews

Access Librarian & Metadata Coordinator

Corcoran Gallery of Art | Corcoran College of Art + Design

t: (202) 639-1822  f: (202) 628-7908

http://www.corcoran.edu/library

Explore. Discover. Create.

* For additional information, see SERIALST Scope, Purpose and Usage Guidelines.