Hi,

You can use BIBL DEC in the order records to code upcharge.

Vicky

From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Diane Faust
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 9:06 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU

Hi Everyone,

I am interested in tracking in our III ILS, journals that we purchase in print, but also pay an upcharge for online access.  I’d like to know if anyone else has a system for coding  journal subscription purchases that distinguishes specifically that you pay an extra charge to receive it in both print and online formats.

Thank you for your feedback,

Diane Faust

Serials Librarian

Clifford E Barbour Library

Pittsburgh Theological Seminary

616 N. Highland Ave.

Pittsburgh, PA  15206

412-924-1360

dfaust@pts.edu

* For additional information, see SERIALST Scope, Purpose and Usage Guidelines.
* For additional information, see SERIALST Scope, Purpose and Usage Guidelines.