Belmont University of Law (Nashville, TN) uses The National Library Bindery Company of Georgia.

If you’re interested I’ll email our contact person.

From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Turnbull, Kathryn
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 8:05 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] bindery quality

Hi-

     I am researching bindery quality. Can anyone attest to Binderies east of the Mississippi or the Midwest? I already know that the HF Group is good.

Thank you.

Kathryn Turnbull

Library Associate

Collections & Discovery

Eastern Kentucky University Libraries

* For additional information, see SERIALST Scope, Purpose and Usage Guidelines.