Sandy, it  happens with us a well.  In early November 2013, tech support said it was a known issue that had been resolved.  However, the solution was not retroactive. So whatever was already triggered to display prior to the fix will need to be manually updated and be sure the package is not checked in Collection Editor to allow EBSCO to add new titles.

EBSCO tried to help us identify the titles which may have been added erroneously, but in the end we had to look at our orders to confirm. The strategy was first to identify the packages we had in AtoZ that we WANTED EBSCO to add new titles to.  They made sure that each of those packages was marked appropriately in Collection Editor, then changed all remaining package to No.

They kept track of what went from an Allow to a Do Not Allow and went back a few months to see when new titles were added to those packages.  That helped us eliminate some titles, but there were also some legitimate orders in there so it was not perfect.

Our contact at EBSCONet also provided some assistance on our orders from the vendors or packages we had problems with, but it was not comprehensive.   For example, we had old orders with EBSCO, for which we now have perpetual access and still need the link, that did not show up in their list as an ordered title.

To my knowledge we have not encountered an issues with partial packages since then, but it has only been a couple of months.

Stephanie Larrison

Electronic Resources Librarian

Texas State University

601 University Dr.