Lisa,

We in NASIG are all still just grasping that Birdie is no longer with us.  While we’ll need to wait for word to come through official NASIG channels, plans are definitely in the works by NASIG to honor Birdie.  I wanted to let you and others know that an appropriate memorial is being discussed and in the works.

Chris Brady

Catalog Librarian (and Board Member at Large, NASIG)

United States Department of Justice Libraries

Patrick Henry Building

601 D Street, NW, Room 10200

Washington, DC 20530

Tel.: (202) 305-1614