Hello, Melissa.

LibSup-L is still active, although there’s not always much activity.

I did receive an email from the LibSup-L list this morning. It included a link to the newest issue of the Associates newsletter, which was very informative.

Martha Parsons at Washington State University took over managing the list 2 years ago.

Maybe she will see and respond to your inquiry as well.

This is part of the instructions I received in my “Welcome to the New LibSup-L List”:

Send a blank email message addressed to (not case sensitive):

From,

Trudi

Trudi van Beuningen-Hamilton

Technical Services Assistant-Serials